Sunday, January 25, 2015

A lot to Due

        Thank God that finals are finally over!! Unfortunately I have not really had the best amount of time to really focus on my project, but the week before finals I was writing and trying to study, but I realized they were not the best mix to do at the given moment. So I set my project aside to study for finals. Some good news, I began to work again yesterday and did some more writing today. This is the time now where it really has begun to challenge me, because I am starting to run out of ideas, also I and my second huge battle scene takes place when Francisco is 88 and the average lifespan of that time was between 35 to 40 years of life and for him to be 88 at that time would really be a huge stretch. Also somehow I want to incorporate the Bubonic Plague in the story, but I don't know how really it would effect him personally without having him die from it. Other than idea problems things are going well and I still think I should be able to procure the story without going insane in the end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment