Sunday, February 22, 2015
Over the past couple of weeks I have got more progress on my book. I finally found a website that has a list of names of men and women who lived in the 1500 hundreds. So now I can use names for my characters who actually lived in that time, so now my book will let the reader experience that time period and the events better now. Sadly while I was over break I really only did a little bit of writing and had huge amounts of procrastination. That really dose not set me back, because I have been really been writing at a faster pace and I can always just do a little more to make up for the lost time. Other than that everything is going well and I am still sure that I can make my goal by the end of the project. O will probably continue to write even after the due date!